This multi buy includes:
- Autobahn Limited Edition Translucent Blue
- Radio-Activity Limited Edition Translucent Yellow
- Trans Europe Express Limited Edition Clear
- The Man-Machine Limited Edition Translucent Red
- Computer World Translucent Neon Yellow
- Techno Pop Limited Edition Clear
- The Mix Limited Edition White
- Tour De France Limited Edition Red and Blue
The multi-media project Kraftwerk was started in Düsseldorf, Germany 1970 by Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider. They set up their electronic Kling Klang Studio where they conceived and produced all Kraftwerk albums.
Kraftwerk created the soundtrack for the digital age of the 21st century. Their compositions, using innovative techniques, electronic sounds and synthetic voices combined with computerised rhythms, had a major musical influence on Electro, Hip Hop, Techno and Synth-Pop.